Software Developer Vacancy
- Sector: IT
- Location: Ballyclare
- Salary: £25k – £30k
- Contract Length: 12 Months
- Closing Date and Time: 14/09/2023, 00:00
- Fixed-Term Contract: 12 Months
Amplifi Solutions specialises in guiding businesses through the complexities of Research and Development (R&D) tax credits. With a wealth of expertise, our goal is to optimize the financial incentives clients can receive for their innovative projects. We serve a diverse clientele, encompassing small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), large corporations, and start-up companies.
The project entails creating a comprehensive platform for Amplifi Solutions to increase efficiency and productivity while boosting client satisfaction. The primary responsibilities of the project include:
- Integration of Standalone Packages: Designing and developing a platform that effectively integrates various standalone software applications used by Amplifi Solutions to eliminate duplicate and repetitive tasks.
- Incorporation of Advanced Technologies: Implementing modern technologies, such as AI and APIs, into the platform to automate processes, reduce errors, and enhance the quality of output delivered to clients. This includes automatic data population and report generation.
HMRC Online Report Completion: Streamlining the completion and submission process for HMRC online reports. This involves creating an automatic system to handle these tasks, minimizing manual data entry and the potential for errors.
The successful graduate will lead this project, in a supportive partnership with Atlantic Technological University (ATU) and will also have the opportunity to avail of a Post Graduate Diploma with Queen’s University Belfast as part of the employment offering.
- Preference is for office based role – however potential for flexible office hours, following a successful induction and the achievement of initial objectives.
- Fully funded Post-Graduate Diploma awarded by Queen’s University Belfast.
- Min 2.2 Degree in Computing/Software Engineering Related Subject.
- Experience in completing a computing project in an employment or academic context.
- If necessary, you must have a valid work permit/visa in place allowing you to work legally in Rep of Ireland.
- App development (API level integration)
- VBA (for analysis in Excel)
- Familiarity with data analysis/data solutions
How to Apply
Interviews will be held approximately week commencing: 18/09/2023
To apply for this opportunity and for further information, please visit InterTradeIreland